Wednesday, 2 October 2013

September Stats

September was a pretty rubbish month really ..
17 hours
only 235 miles.
I have spent most of September struggling one way or another:
Firstly my son started school, so during his induction process I had to pick him up at lunchtimes; I wasn't even able to get runnning in the evening either. and then there was the turbo incident > ( see below).
then I was feeling off colour...While I didnt actually come down with anything I always felt like I was on the cusp of a cold  as the sore throat kicked off. Coinciding with having a molar out and its subsequent inffection I dont think I have done too bad. Oh yeah and three nights away with the roller raing rigs at the National Cycle Show certainly hasnt helped either.
Good stuff though...The first race went well, and is certainly something to build on , just looking forward to the Eastleigh round of the wessex League this weekend.
regular riding with Chris at lunchtime has been good to find new routes and sharpening up single track skills.
He does nick a lot of my KOMS though


No comments:

Post a Comment