So I took the Focus out for a quick lunchtime test ride around the woods. and I have to say I was pretty impressed.
I soon got used to the additional stopping power and it was very easy to lock up the rear in the leafmold, but meant that drifting into my favourite berm was faster than I am used to. over all I am impressed with them, but my wheels are a bit iffy so they rub a bit and lets see how they fare when the mud thickens up a bit :-)
In the mean time I found a pair of CX8.4s on Singletrack world so I took the plunge and bought a grown up set.
I wont install them before this weekends racing , but may have a go in the week, ready for a test in the week.
I will put them on the Focus first as I am expecting a few changes to the Hiver.

No comments:
Post a Comment