Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Wheels ( goodies in the Garage loft)

Cyclocross is a lot about cornering, and apparently the best upgrade/ improvement a novice rider can make is to start riding on Tubs.
I have had my fair share of rolled tyres and pinch flats so I am keen to get my mitts on a pair. Unfortunately  I am a rider of limited means which means  ebay and a pair of PlanetX or chinese imports. I have tried, but have been outbid a few times.
So anyway ion the mean time I am riding what I have got.
A pair of DTR1.1 built into Royce hubs..
Fulcrum CX racing 7s
 and while thinking about a set of winter wheels I came across these beauts in the garage loft:

Open Pro 32 front and 28 rear a wee bit grainy and ever so slightly out of trueslightly tweaked and tehy are already beeing hammered.
Not sure how long the hubs will last. but they spin pretty damn good and are a pair of fine wheels.
In the mean time i am weighing up the costs of Tubs

No comments:

Post a Comment