July was ok. felt a bit overtrained in the middle bit there, but introducing hill repeats seemed to boost how strong I felt.
Miles = 274
Hours= 18
Running has been a bit hit and miss, basically once a week, but I am still doing too much ( enjoyable) distance stuff, I really need to commit to at least one hill interval type workout each week.
A few scares with the odd knee aches, and the crash took me off the bike for a few days. The last week of the month was lost due to being on holiday. Only a few runs saved my CTL from plumetting.
Now its time to focus on building towards the winter cross season. Harder, shorter intervals. Introduce Sufferfests on baby sitting nights, and get down the woods to sharpen up skills.
Kit wise I am fairly happy. though still searching ebay for a reaonaly priced pair of tubular wheels.
No comments:
Post a Comment