Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Getting going

New blog ... tracking the crap that i want to post here..

SO how about some objectives:

1) Top 50% in a  cross race. 
 Like it says., finish in the top 50% of a cross race..        


2) Learn to cook
 I can cook; but not one of those poncy foody types. Food is functional fuel in my book. I never bother cooking because I have a great wife who insists on doing all of it... I would like try doing a bit more..

3) Learn to Code
looking into CodeAcademy.. I would like to complete a course in Programming,. Hopefully so that i can put my Raspberry Pi to good use.

4) Sew a Cap or Musette
  I love cycling caps. ( I have about ten); So making my own would be pretty cool. How hard can a  musette be?

5) Ride a Century
Its been a  few years since i have been out and ridden 100miles.  While its not part of the whole Cyclocross training scheme, it should be part of every riders repertoire

No comments:

Post a Comment