Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Cross Thrash

Name for a new website maybe?. Ok its maybe a rip off the now defunct Ride trash site that I used to enjoy... ( died a few years ago).
So a Bank Holiday Monday evening Thrash session down the woods.
Its been a few days since I had been out for a ride, with only a run in the legs, it was time for a hammer round the loop.
With all the rain and recent sun all the vegetation has gone nuts, seriously narrowing most of the trails. Cue stinging nettles and bramble scratches. my ankles and shins are still tingling 12 hours later. I managed to stay in the big ring for all four laps.  the trail was nice and dry , with some of the riuts starting to level out I knocked about 30 seconds off my fastest lap time. pretty cool evening .

No comments:

Post a Comment