Monday, 2 December 2013

November Stats

November wasn't a bad month. My face remains 'tashe free but riding went pretty well.

Starting CTL was 72 and with 22 hours riding in I finished the month at 75,... so still rising and on a good trend.

Training went pretty well,and the following routine has sort of come about:

  • Monday rest either active or a tempo ish ride ( depending on race day)
  • Tuesday is Hill repeats found a new hill to test my legs on.
  • Wednesday is double header day. Drills at lunchtime and a long CX ride in the evening. These double days really hammer me though>
  • Thursday Rest  after yesterdays exertions.
  • Friday try go hard/tempo.
  • Saturday Rest
  • Sunday Woodland thrash.

 a couple of runs in there, not nearly enough , but its better than nothing. I think I will do the park runs in the off season.
in all 324 miles so not bad.

Racing was a bit hit or miss. CityCross was phenomenal, but wessex League not so good; with two lower placings than I was happy with due to mechanical and gridding but as this is my first season I have resigned myself that this is my apprenticeship, I cant expect it all my own way, so just deal with it. Finally got to race on Tubs though..


No comments:

Post a Comment