Tuesday, 6 May 2014
Damn Gobis
After years of messing around with different perches, I finally settled (!) on the Arione. Trouble is , they have a known problem in that the crack across the base. I cracked my last Arione last year : http://haywil.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/damn-ariones.html
They are a bit steep , especially with my less than glamorous remounts so I replaced it with a Gobi.
The Gobi seems a bit stronger, as its built for the hammering of Mountain biking, but it seems that my lardy 77Kg is to much for these as well. .Another one bites the dust , with a loud crack and a perceptible slump on my jolly commute last week. Thats six in all ( only these three left in the garage.)
All of my bikes ( except my track bike) have fizik Gobis. So lets have a sweepstake on which bike next.
Lemond Sarthe, Merida cross, Hiver Cross, Focus AX cross.
Labels:
bike bits,
Just Riding Along,
wrecked kit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment