I am trying to get to grips with the powertap. but at the moment its just a glorified speedometer..I like being able to compare power readings on segments. I am using the power curve that 'evolves ' on Poweragent as it still cannot connect to my Garmn up until I get a ANT+ upgrade.
Even with the first week, largely written off due to sickness, I seem to have found a rhythm, for now training seems to be;
Two days Hard> Day off...... Two days hard> Day off.
Hard days are Hill intervals> Tempo> rest.
457 miles in 26 hours..thats my highest yet.
It seems to be working pretty well for me. . tsb is hovering at -10 ish.. I haven't been sick. and my CTL is steadily climbing.
Did a bit of running, though feeling a lot slower on foot. and it definitely messes me up.. tight calves and lots of aches and pains in my hips and Psoas affect my riding..
No comments:
Post a Comment