Pretty crap really.. My 13 months without a cold, well and truly caught up with me, with two colds giving me a hard time this month.
New year riding seems so long ago, but the last Wessex league at Fairthorne was a fantastic race.
Ten days rest under the thin guise as a seasonal end of season break followed that, a tiny blip where I started a bit of base work. Then a second much heavier cold came steam rollering in and kicked any hope of a good base in January. Its February now and I am still blowing bizarre coloured snot out in copious quantities.. A week of Roller racing in Chester was meant to be a mini training camp . 3.30 finish , only 20 miles from the welsh border .. a great opportunity..But snot , weather, hotel beds and 500+ kids racing put paid to any hope so I let it go.. February is going to be a Ctrl+Alt+Del of 2014... reboot and try starting base work again.
Just take a look how quick CTL plummets if you do nothing.
I did have a few good runs in between bouts of sickness though.
For what its worth here are the stats
233 miles
3 runs ( including a new PB on my regular loop @6:37)
38 hours
Lets see how February goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment